Dhamphus Peak ClimbingDhampus peak (6012m) is situated in the heart of the Dhaulagiri region, this peak is also known as a Thapa Peak ... In terms of climbing technicalities, it is an easy mountain to ascend. The overwhelming altitude differences between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges make Dhampus Peak a very vantage spot to observe the mountains with Tukuche Peak (6920m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) spectacularly close to you. This peak provides you more than thirty mountain views and as well as Dhaulagiri glacier and deepest gorge of the world. Itinerary for Tukuche Peak climing Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu and…
Dhamphus Peak ClimbingDhampus peak (6012m) is situated in the heart of the Dhaulagiri region, this peak is also known as a Thapa Peak … In terms of climbing technicalities, it is an easy mountain to ascend. The overwhelming altitude differences between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges make Dhampus Peak a very vantage spot to observe the mountains with Tukuche Peak (6920m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m) spectacularly close to you. This peak provides you more than thirty mountain views and as well as Dhaulagiri glacier and deepest gorge of the world.
Day 1: Meet at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu: Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay.
Day 3: Drive to- Pokhara stay overnight, hotel
Day 4: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga- One hour drive to Nayapul walk through the lust, green Modiriver valley. Past waterfalls with plunge pools that invite you to swim.
Day 5: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani: A gentle climb through pasture adn cultivated fields as you climb up you walk up besides the cascading river through refreshingly cool oak and rhododendron forest.
Day 6: Ghorepani to Tatopani: Early morning work up to Poonhil, One of the best Himalayan view points in Nepal Early morning working to the Poonhil, which provides a unobstructed view of the high Himalaya . Across the rhododendron forest, we pass some small villages and walk along side the Ghar Khola. In Tatopani (Hot Spring) there is a natural hot water springs – time for a “Scrub-up”.
Day 7: Tatopani to Ghasa, A lovely day walking along Kaligandaki riverside, gradually ascending with transition into sub-tropical vegetation. Very interesting suspension bridges to be crossed that makes your trek exciting. Arrive Ghasa an ethnic Thakali village.
Day 8: Ghasa to Tukuche, The trails follows the Kaligandaki River through the narrow gorge, passing through Thakali traditional villages.
Day 9: Ascent to first camp of Dhampus peak (4000m) Overnight at camp
Day 10: Ascent to second camp (4900m) Overnight at camp
Day 11: Ascent to highest camp (5200m) Overnight at camp
Day 12: Summit day (6012m) Overnight at camp
Day 13: Descent to second camp, Overnight at camp
Day 14: Trek down to Tukuche, overnight at camp or hotel
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom, overnight at hotel or camp
Day 16: Fly out to Pokhara, Hotel
Day 17: Drive to Kathmandu, Hotel
Day 18: Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Day 19: Final departure, transfer to airport
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. 4 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
5. All accommodation during the trek.
6. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
7. Transportation to and from trail head.
8. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
9. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Equipment such as tents And Mattresses, Cooking Equipment, Camp site charges, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
10. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
11. Trekking staffs wages etc.
12. 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
10. Domestic Ticket Etc